Image Map

June 13, 2014

and I shall call her baby horsey


There's a barn across the way.  

There were (as in, a month and a half ago) some new foals (not mine, by the way).  

Some of these pictures are shockingly horrid.

But what one is supposed to do with a point-and-shoot in barn lighting (old barn lighting) when the horses won't stop moving is quite beyond me.

The painfully adorable and uber friendly filly who's birth I missed by about a minute and a half.  I call her Baby Horsey, because, cun-traree to popular belief, I'm actually a 5-year-old.


This (incredibly shy) darling was born a couple days after and no one even bothered calling me when it happened, so I missed it altogether.  I call him Oh My Heart You're So Cute I'm Gonna Cry Please Please Please Look At The Camera Just Once (and he only did once, which is why there's so few pictures of him).

6 comments:

  1. THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! I love baby horseys. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! They are so very cute and lovely =). And beautiful too. I think you did a wonderful job about the photography, Nessima!

    By the by, last Thursday, my blog, Fullness of Joy had its 3rd birthday :). To celebrate the event, I am hosting a blog-party of "special magnificence" throughout the week, and as a cherry-top icing a fun giveaway for three winners to end it all. It will be a week long tag series, with every day or so I'll be making different literary-themed topic tags, about different genres such as the classics, fantasy, mystery, children's, etc . . which everyone can join in with. And I am dearly hoping you would - it would thrill me very much and also it should prove some fun, I think :)

    Today's topic is "Historical Classics" :)

    http://joy-live4jesus.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/through-looking-glass-blog-birthday.html?m=1

    I hope you can join!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Baby Horsey!! I loves her! And Oh My Heart You're So Cute I'm Gonna Cry Please Please Please Look At The Camera Just Once is totes adorbs, too. I haz much jealousy right now.

    I have tagged you, if you so desire to be tagged. :-) http://katrinadelallo.blogspot.com/2014/06/tag.html Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

    Did you really call her that, though? haha

    I also have tagged you. :) http://catholicteen15.blogspot.ca/2014/08/the-liebster-awardagain.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nessie. I've also also tagged you in the game of Bucket List Tag that's been going around lately. Feel free to join in if you'd like! =)

    ReplyDelete