Image Map

November 30, 2013

middle-earth challenge - here, at the end of all things

Well.  Not all things.  Just this thing.  Finally.



Day 24, being best one does simply meme thingermajigum.


And my personal favourite:

Day 25, being my favourite actor's quote.  

Best LOTR Commentary: Part 5

Day 26, being the character I pity the most.  Gollum, for the reasons I mentioned here.  I'm too lazy and done with this whole thing to write them again.

Day 27, being coolest visual effects.  How about how the fact that those hobbits aren't actually 3 feet tall, but for all 20,000 hours of Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, you can very well believe they are.  

Day 28, being most inspiring scene.  






Day 29, my LOTR collection.  Feast your eyes, precious.  

  
Plus, there's a 500 pc puzzle floating around somewhere.  And 4 bookmarks which I forgot to add to the picture.  Plus my ROTK character poster.  Not to mention Tales from the Perilous Realm, which I didn't put in because it's not, strictly speaking, Middle-earth.  As well as the extended editions in blu-ray.  And then my sister has The Hobbit Movie Guide.  My new collection of exceptionally awesome LOTR jewellery courtesy of this exceedingly fabjous queen of exceeding frabjousness.

Day 30, being best LOTR picture ever.  One does not simply pick a favourite picture, okay?  I'll just direct you to my pinterest board and my Tolkien tumblr tag.  Have fun with that, kids.


_______________________________________________________________________


Whoa.  I'm done.


Yes, I did.

2 comments:

  1. THAT IS NOT A COLLECTION THAT IS A SHRINE
    also nice jewelry you fabulous nerd
    ALSO MY OLDER BROTHER HAS THE SAME TLOTR BOX SET AS YOU [the lighter blue] AND THE SAME UNFINISHED TALES AND THE CHILDREN OF HURIN AND THE SILMARILLION. I'm borrowing his Silm right now. It's absolutely glorious.

    Also I am having a religious experience over your dark blue box set. Woah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their...whatever that is called where the actors talk while watchcing the movie. They have some funny ones.
    And I love Martin Freeman. He makes me laugh almost all the time. He's so funny!

    ReplyDelete