Image Map

March 03, 2013

scenes from twentytwelve // majestic

{Rather belated pictures from my trip to Jasper in September.}  
{At Miette hot springs.  Pretty much the most beautiful place I've ever seen.}
{Behind the ruins of the old pool.  Coolest thing ever.  Even if it doesn't look all that spectacular in the picture.}
{These goats came right down to roadside about 10 feet from where I was standing.  Which was kinda awesome.}
{Here I had one of those "IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!" moments.}

14 comments:

  1. Those pictures are all GORgeous! Jasper looks a lot like Tahoe. Like a lot. Weird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH!! I LOVE The Rockies!! I firmly believe that they are the most beautiful place on earth! I've been to Jasper, it's awesome! Have you ever been to Canada before? What did ya think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear gehl, I live in Canada. ;)

      Delete
    2. Yeah Sorry! I just read your About me page! *facepalm* But Cool! SO do I!! I live n Alberta too!

      P.S I LOVE your header! Arrows are the bomb! :)

      Delete
  3. Jasper looks like Tahoe - and your pics are really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that's GO'geous, it is! I simply love it! I've never been to Jasper. I guess I don't really have to. There's a place in Tahoe called Desolation Wilderness, and it looks quite muchly like these pictures. But still... the sky is so blue!

    I adored your "It's so fluffy I'm going to DIE!" moment. I would have been the same. Totally geeking out. Like a nerd. But a very cute nerd. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so stunning. Thank you so much for sharing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SOOO pretty!!! I think if I ever went there I'd never come back

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll tell you if we do the blog party for merlin :) thanks for offering your help

    ReplyDelete
  8. these pictures. gah. they're gorgeous. :) x

    ReplyDelete